Daily reception, from Monday to Friday, from 9h to 16h:
1) Language courses for different nationalities.
2) Social service, translations, interpreting, in collaboration withlawyers, Public Centre for Social Assistance, associations…
3) Library: books, documents, magazines, bulletins, press-cuttings… in different languages.
4) Media library: movies, CD, cassettes, slides …
6) Contact and collaboration with organizations and institutions Belgian, European and others – working on human rights en the ineterculturality.
7) Participation in conferences, seminars … concerning immigration, human rights and interculturality.
Intergenerational and intercultural dialogue.
– Lectures on Kurdish history, culture and news: every two months.
– seminars on education in citizenship: every two months.
Kurdish New Year “Newroz”
– Projections of movies
– Different activities, with the collaboration of other organisations
– Monthly newsletter in Kurdish, French, Dutch and English
– Occasionel publications